Saturday, July 13, 2013

Burgdorf

So i finally finished stacking the massive pile of wood at Burgdorf
I also ended up meeting some really interesting old hippies from Nashville. My first experience was them asking if I was okay with clothing optional. lol I got to talking to them, and I found out they were professors at a small college in Ashville, NC. Later that night, the older guy got out his guitar, and I got my harmonica and flute, and we jammed by the pool. I found out my flute is about in the A minor scale. It was very fun. I got thier contact info, so hopefully I can stay with them when I go to Ashville.

I saw some elk, which was interesting. I also met Rick's wife, Karen. We ate dinner together. They are moving houses, so now I'm staying with them in a little town close to Burgdorf, and helping them move. I plan to be in Portland by Wednesday.

1 comment: